- Over 30 hours of instructor-led training and over 20 hours of self-paced videos.
- Instructor-led online project mentoring session Walkthrough of 35+ Digital Marketing Tools.
- Walkthroughs of tools such as Funnelytics, Moz, SEMrush, Mailerlite and IFTTT.
- Preparation for Industry-recognized exams including Twitter Flight school, Google Ads, Google Analytics, and HubSpot.
- Capstone Project focusing on 4 major concepts of Digital Marketing including SEO, Content Marketing, Social Media Marketing, Facebook Marketing, Email Marketing.
A graduate of this program will be able to:
- Develop digital marketing strategies by setting up your own marketing framework of business goals, market insights, customer journey, marketing channels, and marketing objectives.
- Plan effective marketing content and channels that can maximize the ROI of your marketing campaigns.
- Analyze your audience and marketing performance along with newly emerging marketing technologies to upgrade your marketing strategies.
- Create a marketing campaign using the most effective channel to achieve your marketing objectives on popular marketing platforms such as Facebook and Google Ads.